Tuesday, December 20th, 2011 at 2:35 am
Vexilar FL-8se with 19 deg Ice Flasher Features
- Dave Genz Blue Box with FL-8SE Flasher, 12-volt 7-amp hour battery with charger, built-in Ice-Ducer transducer, and instructional video
- FL-8SE features Vexilar’s popular three-color sonar flasher targets in green (weak), orange (medium), and red (strong)
- FL-8SE offers six depth ranges of: 20, 30, 40, 60, 80, and 120 feet
- Base fits a five gallon bucket; easy-access semi-enclosed battery compartment
- Save online (click below to see The Deals of the Day)
Read the rest of this entry
Monday, January 16th, 2012 at 8:48 am
One touch. That’s all it takes to get easy-access to all the advanced features of the PiranhaMAX Series fishfinders. Fish ID+, fish alarms, depth alarms, zoom and more-and start putting more fish in your livewell. Clear Edge Greyscale displays ensure you’ll see more onscreen, even in direct sunlight. Simplicity and performance-that’s what’s made the PiranhaMAX a #1 choice among anglers. The PiranhaMAX 160 features a dual beam sonar, 160 Vertical pixels and 4 level Greyscale. This model comes with a soft-shell carrying case, suction cup transducer, integral cable storage and a 7Ah battery and charger so you won’t miss a fish, no matter how far away from home you are.
Saturday, January 28th, 2012 at 5:10 pm
The world’s most popular three-color flasher/fish finder. The advanced technology of the FL8SE shows a weak target in green, medium strength targets in orange and bottom or strong fish targets in red. Now with super-bright LED technology for sunlight viewing. Combined with the super durable Blue Box named after the world’s greatest Ice fisherman, Dave Genz who personally designed this multi-functional holding case. Comes complete with 12 volt batery, charger and Vexilar’s patented 19 degree Ice-Ducer Transducer.